Arches Watercolor Paper Sheet Natural White
Made the traditional way, on a cylinder mould, this paper has a harmonious natural grain. The fibres are evenly distributed, making the paper more stable, with very limited deformation.
Made of long 100% cotton fibres, ARCHES® Watercolour paper can absorb a lot of water without warping or causing the colours to bleed.
Exclusive to ARCHES®: it is sized to the core with natural gelatin, which means it can be scratched without tearing or linting. It also preserves the lustre and transparency of the colours whilst preventing paints penetrating into the thickness of the paper.
- Composition: 100% cotton – Made on a cylinder mould – Sized to the core with natural gelatin
- Grammages: 185, 300, 356, 640 and 850 gsm
- Textures: cold press, hot press and rough
- Colour: natural
- Edges (sheet): 4 deckle edges
- Watermark (sheet): “Arches® France ∞”
- Format: sheet, roll, block and album
- Conservation: with alkaline reserve, acid-free, no optical brightening agents (permanent in accordance with ISO 9706), fungicidal treatment to prevent the appearance of mould
- Uses: ideal for watercolour painting, as for all wet techniques such as ink, gouache and acrylic
We Also Recommend